"Sometimes adventure calls and we ignore it. We miss the opportunity for a lifetime of memories. Go ahead, be adventurous" ~Maria Villanueva

July 13, 2010

Hoo Are You Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting


Today I'm joining Leslie from Night Owl Crafting.  She asks a series of questions that you answer in a post every Tuesday to let other bloggers get to know Hoo Are You?



1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
Both, you can add spicy, chewy, crunchy too

2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
Smart, Kind, Friendly

3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
That I get easily absorbed into what I'm working on and loose track of time, that I'm ALWAYS late to EVERYTHING and constantly apologizing for my tardiness, that I get soooo involved in projects it's hard to go to bed or to go eat

4. Do you collect anything?
Not really  

5. What is your favorite season of the year?
Summer! because I love the outdoors



12 comments:

  1. Maria, I thought I was already following your blog, but I guess I wasn't! I am now :) I am popping over from Hoo Are You to say hi. I love "chewy" treats too! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I am SO there on the hard to go to bed in the middle of a project. Last night I spent 2 hrs on a project and then realized I'd been doing it not the way I planned and have to re-do a bunch of it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you and I share a love of food! LOL! I love it all!! Visiting from night owl craftings link party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get very absorbed into my craft projects too! I find that I work best late at night. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with leaving a project undone! I love summer as well! Thanks for linking up to Hoo ar you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get too into my crafts and blog surfing to want to go to bed as well! Love the name of your blog by the way...popping in from Hoo are You Tuesdays!

    LaKeta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, Maria! Summer is my favorite!!! I just came on to say "hi" and see what you were up to...sending hugs your way!
    :-) Cindy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh well, i didnt have chance to join this party yesterday, but hopefully I will next Tuesday.

    I love spicy foods too !

    And btw, thanks for the nice comment Maria. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you Maria!! I love this hoo are ya idea. I'm like you but I do have a bunch of collections. lol :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really do need to try that recipe. It's soooo yummy.

    I was wondering who unfollowed me. :) I'm glad you're back. haha.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting post, Maria. I could give similar answers to 1-3, but I have TOO many collections and I like winter a lot ... long evenings by the fire.

    Thank you for stopping by and leaving the lovely comment. I always appreciate your visits and kind words.

    Warmest regards,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails