"Sometimes adventure calls and we ignore it. We miss the opportunity for a lifetime of memories. Go ahead, be adventurous" ~Maria Villanueva

July 06, 2010

hoo are you Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting



1. What is your favorite restaurant?
A Chinese food place on 9th and Main called New Moon, absolutely devine!! I think I'll have lunch there today, I'm already craving the Kung Pao Chicken and Calamari

2. What kind of music do you like?
50's 60's 70's Rock, doo-wop, psychedelic, New Orleans Jazz, Classical, and today's top 40 hits.  Love-Love Mika     

3. What do you watch on TV?
News, movies and craft shows

4. Do you enjoy reading and if so what kind of
books do you read?
Self improvement, DIY, pretty much anything that looks interesting and a variety of authors of both fiction and non fiction.

5. What is your favorite color?
Love the color Coral, it's so beautiful.


Now go over and join Leslie at Night Owl Crafting for Hoo Are You Tuesdays

6 comments:

  1. Popping over from Hoo Are You Tuesday. Nice to meet you!

    Now I am in the mood for Chinese food too! ;)

    ~Lori S.
    paisleypassions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying howdy from Hoo Are You Tuesday! nice to meet you. Mmm chinese food sounds good. And I love the cake stand idea with the fabric - super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm that chinese food sounds so yummy!Love coral too... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your eclectic taste in music! Mine's a little on the eclectic side, too. I'm visiting from Hoo Are You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coral IS such a pretty color! Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color choice! Coral is such a beautiful color! I really want Chinese food now! Thanks for linking to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails