Here are the rules:
I tell you five lies about myself and one truth. You can post a comment at the bottom of this post and let me know which one you think is the truthful one. On Wednesday, September 18th, I will reveal the truthful statement in a post.
Next, I'm supposed to select six of you to pass along this lovely award and you would write your very own post filled with creative lies. Since I know that NO ONE who reads my blog is a liar (wink wink), I'm going to leave this open to whom ever wants to play. Just let me know that you will be taking the award and posting it in your blog and I will link your blog to my post when I reveal the truth on Wednesday. (do I make sense??? sometimes I feel like I speak Martian or Martini or something).
Now, let's see if I can pull this off.
1) I once had an affair with an incredibly handsome man who happened to be MARRIED to a good friend of mine. This happened during my college years while I attended Cal State San Marcos University in San Marcos California. EVERYONE found out about the affair. To this day I have not been able to make amends with my college friends. Oh, the scandal!
2) I was stoned in the street, like Mary Magdalene, for bringing shame to my community! I ran for two blocks and the girls ran after me throwing stones at me. I couldn't get away from them, no matter what I said, they kept stoning me. Oh, the pain!
3) I was married for six months to an 80 year old man, named Vito, when I was twenty years old, I'm now 41. He was such a sweet old man full of fascinating stories from his past. His intelligence intrigued me, his romantic words and actions, mesmerized me, his mysterious personality, inspired me. He had seen the world and had the stories to prove it. Oh, the romance!
4) I purchased my current home entirely on the internet. The enter key was my only agent! I never actually saw the home until a week after closing escrow. I was living in San Marcos at the time and didn't have the time to drive 200 miles to see the home. I realized I needed to move quickly to get the house and, with the click of the enter key, the house was mine. Oh, the risky decisions!
5) I have a beautiful singing voice and every now and then people ask me to sing at parties. Oh, la bella!