1. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
2. What's your favorite candy bar?
snickers, don't tell anyone but there are several days a year where I trade a meal just so I can eat an entire extra large jumbo snickers bar....shhh. I also keep a stash of the mini bars here and there....shhhh.
3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
you got me at vacation.
4. What 3 adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
I would say I'm kind-caring, smart-strong, crafty-artsy. Sorry for the combo words, three was just not enough.
5. In one word, how would your best friend describe you?
head on over to Night Owl Crafting and join the party....
So fun! You seem like a very fun person to be around.ReplyDelete
Mmmmmm, an extra large jumbo Snickers sounds really good about now!!ReplyDelete
Just popping over from Hoo are You? I'm smiling at your stash of snickers... shhhh!ReplyDelete
Your love for snickers is cracking me up! I promise I won't tell! Thanks for joining in on the party of Hoo are you Tuesdays!ReplyDelete
whoaaa... ! no one is with me :(ReplyDelete
every girl likes chocolate but not me :D
I can understand the Snickers meal as a treat! I also am curious about your milk cake recipe below and I loved your cake plate craft too! I'm going to try that cake recipe! Thanks for your comment on my blog and for popping over! SuzieReplyDelete
We are supposed to trade a MEAL for the snickers? I've been doing it wrong. ;)ReplyDelete