- We took a medium size box, cut out the sides
- Painted it all black with acrylic paint
- We used a cereal box to cut four triangles and taped them together to make the roof
- We added some ghostly cut outs, curtains and ribbon
- I placed inside two plastic tea candles, battery operated
- We also added a lighting fixture on the ceiling. You can find the miniature house lighting fixture at a hobby store. You can see the picture below, I photographed it next to a quarter so you can see the actual size of the lighting fixture
- Lastly, we placed some dancing skeletons inside and pumpkins on the outside.
"Sometimes adventure calls and we ignore it. We miss the opportunity for a lifetime of memories. Go ahead, be adventurous" ~Maria Villanueva
October 16, 2011
Haunted House for Home Decor
This was a fun project for the kids.