"Sometimes adventure calls and we ignore it. We miss the opportunity for a lifetime of memories. Go ahead, be adventurous" ~Maria Villanueva

April 30, 2011

Guest Posting

 Hello Everyone....today I'm guest posting over at Big K little a.  This is my first time participating in a guest post and I'm very excited that it's with K at Big K little a.  She has an awesome blog full of craft ideas that will inspire your creativity.

If you are new here, please feel free to look around, let me know if you decide to follow my blog in the comments below and I'll come by and visit you.

If you would like to give guest posting a try, send me an email.


3 comments:

  1. I'll try to go visit soon. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest post. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already a follower but if that is a picture of you and your son - you are both beautiful! sandie

    Not exactly sure what guest posting is - you posted something on her blog about yourself?

    sandie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails