"Sometimes adventure calls and we ignore it. We miss the opportunity for a lifetime of memories. Go ahead, be adventurous" ~Maria Villanueva

October 01, 2010

Get'em Squished

Today kicks off Breast Cancer Awareness in blogland through Beverly's How Sweet The Sound blog spot.  There are so many people suffering from Cancer each day, I'd like to dedicate this post to everyone who has been affected by the disease.  

This cute little card that was given to me by a friend and now I'm passing on to you.



Happy Pink Saturday Ladies,



10 comments:

  1. Love it ! Going to print a bunch for my friends at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very timely reminder!! be nice to see a cure for this dreadful disease in our lifetime

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and reminder. :) How sweet of your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW I gave you an award. :) Check it out here:
    http://agapelovedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/09/two-awards-in-one-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a talented gal! I loved that. What a great way to remind us about taking care of ourselves and that it is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Thanks. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card idea Great cause. I retweeted it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card says it all, doesn't it. I liked your Halloween cooking too. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sublte... just the way I like it! hehehe!

    Happy PS!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae@
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute reminder for a serious issue. I've been squished a few weeks ago.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails