I'ts Hoo Are You Tuesdays once again. My favorite part of Tuesday linky party. Join Leslie at Night Owl Crafting where she'll ask you a series of questions that you answer on your blog so that other bloggers can get to know you better.
1. What is your natural hair color?Dark brown
2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?Both are beautiful but since I'm not a morning person, sunsets would be my first choice
3. What is the first thing you notice about people?When people approach me, the first thing I notice is their eyes and their smile. However, in a general setting, where there's random people, the first thing I notice is their height. In a room full of women, the first thing I notice is their hair style and in a room full of men, the first thing I notice is their clothing.
4. Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?Texting, I love to text, it's fast and efficient. All my friends and relatives know this about me. I prefer face to face conversations but second to that is texting. I SERIOUSLY do not like talking on the phone, unless it's an emergency, I'd rather be texed or face to face.
5. What size of shoes do you wear?
This is a funny question! but hey, maybe you want to know,
I wear a size 6 and I LOVE shoes; strappy, slingbacks, pumps, stilettos, wedge, platform....you name it.
I thought I would be funny and throw in the shoe size question! I love shoes too! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!ReplyDelete
Hi Maria! Stopping by from Hoo Are you! Can't help but love the shoes too.. although I can't always chase the kids around in heels (end up twisting my ankle not so sexy!)! Love your blog name.. super cute!ReplyDelete
You are one of those lucky people with small feet. I'm jealous!ReplyDelete
Completely agree about texting, and about your choice in shoes. I love shoes! Thanks so much for sharing today. Did you update your blog? I love the banner.ReplyDelete
I <3 shoes, too, but I'm totally jealous of your tiny feet!! They don't make many cute shoes in my size. :(ReplyDelete
I definitely prefer texting too! I don't know if I love it but I definitely would rather text. I can't remember the last time I talked to anyone on my cell phone.ReplyDelete
LOL how random was the shoe size question. I am really enjoying playing along with Hoo are you? I came from there to stop by your blog.ReplyDelete
I really enjoyed reading some of your posts and I am a new follower..
Thanks for sharing xx
I notice eyes and smiles first too! And I am a night owl as well!ReplyDelete
So you are a texter. Here in GA they just made it illegal to text while driving.ReplyDelete
And I notice the eyes first too.
Hi I'm Visiting from SITS #31DBBB Day #22 from @SoniaBarton and her featured blogger-which is you! Congrats-how wonderful to be featured! If you have not seen it check it out here: http://modistamodesta.blogspot.com/!ReplyDelete
I also love this post ideaa. I might have to check it out myself!